Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Revamp of demigods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gto_kid20

gto_kid20

Revamp of demigods Empty
PostSubject: Revamp of demigods   Revamp of demigods I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 am

I was thinking it would be a good idea to add some new techniques to the demigod race based on the history you choose. Like for example supernatural humanoids have something similar to an androids absorb.... vampiric absorb or something like that. Demi-demons should get body expand or invisibility or anything the admins wanted. Or if you choose a regular demi or a fallen you get unique Ki attacks. Just imagine a giant thunder blast firing from your hands that arcs to any other in a certain range. Stuff like that i think would make the demigods a little more popular.
Back to top Go down
Promotheus
Admin

DBE Admin
Leader of Promomancy
Designer
No Time To Explain!
I'm Contributing!

Revamp of demigods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revamp of demigods   Revamp of demigods I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 am

Demigods are a half celestial race, being half kaio, half something else (Generaly human). They are not vampires/werewolves/shapeshifters etc. Due to spawning in Heaven in the recode they'll also have easy access to skills and weights, combined with the Justicar rank this makes them a very potent race and a more direct force for good then kaio's.
Back to top Go down

Revamp of demigods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dragonball Encore Reborn :: Suggestions-
Jump to: